Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the difference between traditional sales techniques and Question Based Selling. Learn how to avoid objections instead of dealing with objections.
- Learn the types of questions that can be used in a Real Estate Sale and how to apply Situation, Problem, Implication and Result questions in your actual real estate transactions.
- Develop your own questions during the workshop through group discussions, based on your own experiences, which can be readily applied to your particular transactions.
- Identify the consumer decision phases by recognizing the customer readiness to make a decision, distinguishing implicit and explicit needs.
- Understand how value perception differs from price, and how value perception can affect decisions. Develop focus on the value, importance, or utility of a solution.
- Understand how to organize the sales funnel and prioritize activities to avoid periods with no sales and ensure a constant stream of closed deals.
After completion of this course, real estate agents will be able to identify situations where agents can help home buyers or home sellers achieve their objectives, implement Question Based Selling to offer what is relevant for the deal, with fewer objections and higher customer satisfaction, develop their own questions and their own framework to apply to real estate transactions and, better structure your sales tactics to achieve constant results.
To CANCEL your class registration, please email class name, date, and location to email@example.com or call 561-353-9190.
Class cancellations for “Specialty” courses (Designations/Certifications/license renewal) received within 3 business days of the class start day will be subject to a $20 cancellation fee, which would result in a partial refund of the paid registration fee. If the aforementioned registration was not paid, an invoice for the $20 cancellation fee will be applied.
Members who “No Show” a class without notice of cancellation prior to class will not be eligible for a refund of the registration fee.