MLSAdvantage™ is a co-operative search engine that allows an MLS and its participants/subscribers to have mutual access to available property listings in all other participating MLSs. Through a single search, a REALTOR® can find all property listings that match search parameters regardless of the MLS which originated the listing.
MLSAdvantage™ allows participating boards and members to share available MLS listings across the state of Florida. With a single search, members can find all listings that match your search parameters from participating MLS boards.
Property listing information can be auto-populated from MLSAdvantage™ directly into contracts in Form Simplicity. This valuable search tool is available only to members of subscribing associations and MLSs. Property listing information can be auto populated from MLS Advantage directly into contracts in Form Simplicity.
• Successfully navigate around the web-based search engine.
• Identify system requirements to ensure a reliable platform.
• Effectively perform specific types of searches to include features your clients find desirable while eliminating undesirable features.
• Effectively utilize the various map search tools to pinpoint properties within the client’s desired geographical area.
• Manage the Map and List results.
• Manage the reporting queue.
• Generate reports for printing or emailing to clients.
• Set up a search to be automatically emailed to clients.
• Add clients to the customer database for use in a comparative market analysis or a saved search.
• Set up the basic comparative market analysis default information.
• Create a comparative market analysis along with reports that can be emailed to clients for them to view and print.
• Edit Agent and Office Information.
To CANCEL your class registration, please email class name, date, and location to email@example.com or call 561-353-9190.
Class cancellations for “Specialty” courses (Designations/Certifications/license renewal) received within 3 business days of the class start day will be subject to a $20 cancellation fee, which would result in a partial refund of the paid registration fee. If the aforementioned registration was not paid, an invoice for the $20 cancellation fee will be applied.
Members who “No Show” a class without notice of cancellation prior to class will not be eligible for a refund of the registration fee.
By registering for this class/event you hereby consent to the photographing of yourself and the recording of your voice and the use of these photographs and/or recordings singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. You understand that the term “photograph” as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage.