This course is designed to equip real estate agents with the knowledge and skills required to help themselves and their clients create passive income and build retirement plans through real estate investing. The course will cover a wide range of topics related to retirement planning, passive income, real estate investing, leverage, taxes, and alternative investment options, including the syndication model for real estate. Participants will learn how to find the best real estate deals and use financial metrics to select the right assets to invest in. By the end of the course, participants will be able to help their clients make informed investment decisions and create a successful real estate investment strategy that aligns with their financial goals.
1. Understand the importance of passive income and its role in creating a strong retirement plan.
2. Learn how to connect with your "why" to stay motivated and focused on your investment goals.
3. Develop a comprehensive understanding of retirement planning, including the different types of retirement accounts and their tax implications.
4. Gain knowledge of real estate investing strategies that enable you to create passive income and build a strong retirement plan.
5. Learn how to leverage real estate to create wealth and build a strong retirement plan.
6. Understand the impact of leverage and taxes on real estate investing, and how to navigate these factors.
7. Understand the syndication model and how it enables scalability in real estate investing.
8. Learn how to find the best real estate deals and use financial metrics to select the right assets to invest in.
9. Understand the role of real estate agents in protecting the public from bad investment decisions and learn how to educate investors on sound investment strategies and practices.
Meeting id: 874 5324 2059
To CANCEL your class registration, please email class name, date, and location to email@example.com or call 561-353-9190.
Class cancellations for “Specialty” courses (Designations/Certifications/license renewal) received within 3 business days of the class start day will be subject to a $20 cancellation fee, which would result in a partial refund of the paid registration fee. If the aforementioned registration was not paid, an invoice for the $20 cancellation fee will be applied.
Members who “No Show” a class without notice of cancellation prior to class will not be eligible for a refund of the registration fee.
By registering for this class/event you hereby consent to the photographing of yourself and the recording of your voice and the use of these photographs and/or recordings singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. You understand that the term “photograph” as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage.