Are you a Realtor® seeking to expand your knowledge of property management without diving in headfirst? Look no further than this comprehensive course designed to equip you with the fundamentals. Whether you're considering managing a property or two now or contemplating future investments, this course provides the perfect introduction.
Delve into the essential skills needed to navigate property management responsibilities confidently. From understanding the reasons for professional property management to mastering legal considerations, this course prepares you for the challenges ahead.
- Identify seven reasons why professional property management is indispensable.
- Recognize common property management assignments and their associated challenges.
- Understand the protected classes under various Fair Housing laws.
- Describe the fiduciary duties inherent in property management.
- Define essential accounting requirements for property management.
- Outline the steps involved in tenant eviction.
- Recognize potential conflicts between managers and tenants, as well as between owners and managers.
- Identify potential sources of management clients.
- Explore seven sources and methods for attracting tenants to managed properties.
Gain the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in property management and elevate your real estate expertise.
To CANCEL your class registration, please email class name, date, and location to email@example.com or call 561-353-9190.
Class cancellations for “Specialty” courses (Designations/Certifications/license renewal) received within 3 business days of the class start day will be subject to a $20 cancellation fee, which would result in a partial refund of the paid registration fee. If the aforementioned registration was not paid, an invoice for the $20 cancellation fee will be applied.
Members who “No Show” a class without notice of cancellation prior to class will not be eligible for a refund of the registration fee.
By registering for this class/event you hereby consent to the photographing of yourself and the recording of your voice and the use of these photographs and/or recordings singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. You understand that the term “photograph” as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage.