Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of passive income and its role in creating a strong retirement plan.
- Learn how to connect with your "why" to stay motivated and focused on your investment goals.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of retirement planning, including the different types of retirement accounts and their tax implications.
- Gain knowledge of real estate investing strategies that enable you to create passive income and build a strong retirement plan.
- Learn how to leverage real estate to create wealth and build a strong retirement plan.
- Understand the impact of leverage and taxes on real estate investing, and how to navigate these factors.
- Understand the syndication model and how it enables scalability in real estate investing.
- Learn how to find the best real estate deals and use financial metrics to select the right assets to invest in.
- Understand the role of real estate agents in protecting the public from bad investment decisions and learn how to educate investors on sound investment strategies and practices.
Please take note of the following important steps:
· You will receive a confirmation email from Zoom.
· Register for the event using the same email associated with your Zoom account.
· Ensure your license number is accurately entered during Zoom registration.
This will be used for your credits with DPBR.
· Plan to join the session at least 10 minutes before its scheduled start time.
This provides a buffer for troubleshooting and receiving support if necessary.
· Make sure you are logged in before the class begins.
Absence exceeding 10 minutes or leaving before the session ends will disqualify CE Credits.
· Utilize a standard computer with a stable internet connection.
We recommend not using mobile devices for joining the session.
· For the best connection, use a stable wired internet connection.
Avoid relying on mobile hotspots
We're looking forward to a productive and informative.
Meeting ID: 859 0508 8315
To CANCEL your class registration, please email class name, date, and location to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-353-9190.
Class cancellations for “Specialty” courses (Designations/Certifications/license renewal) received within 3 business days of the class start day will be subject to a $20 cancellation fee, which would result in a partial refund of the paid registration fee. If the aforementioned registration was not paid, an invoice for the $20 cancellation fee will be applied.
Members who “No Show” a class without notice of cancellation prior to class will not be eligible for a refund of the registration fee.
By registering for this class/event you hereby consent to the photographing of yourself and the recording of your voice and the use of these photographs and/or recordings singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. You understand that the term “photograph” as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage.