WEBINAR: iMAPP – Public Records, Prospecting, Flood Zones, School Zones, FSBO’s, Lis Pendens, Foreclosures, ETC
iMapp, the industry leader in providing tax roll data, parcel maps, and integrated MLS information for all BeachesMLS subscribers, free of additional charge! With iMapp you have a host of tools for searching, displaying and reporting the public property tax records for every county in Florida.
In this LIVE training, you will learn how to:
- Search for property tax and public records quickly and easily.
- Create and print mailing labels from search results.
- Identify comparable properties with iMapps one-click Comparables feature.
- Use the interactive tax search map, complete with Flood Zones and School Zones.
- Helpful tips for prospecting.
- Identify and locate FSBO's, Lis Pendens, Foreclosures, and MORE!
To CANCEL your class registration, please email class name, date, and location to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-353-9190.
Class cancellations for “Specialty” courses (Designations/Certifications/license renewal) received within 3 business days of the class start day will be subject to a $20 cancellation fee, which would result in a partial refund of the paid registration fee. If the aforementioned registration was not paid, an invoice for the $20 cancellation fee will be applied.
Members who “No Show” a class without notice of cancellation prior to class will not be eligible for a refund of the registration fee.