Elevate Your Communication Skills in this 1-hour intensive workshop presented by the Affiliate Members Committee of Broward, Palm Beaches, and St. Lucie REALTORS, featuring Toastmaster and Rworld Leader, Brian Sharkey!
Enhance your ability to confidently present listings, engage clients, and close deals with finesse. Learn proven techniques tailored for the real estate industry to boost your success in this competitive market, or simply become a more effective communicator by spending 1 hour with us in the classroom.
In today’s fast-paced and highly competitive market, a Realtor must be able to speak and present themselves confidently and clearly because effective communication is at the core of the business, and helps to:
- Build Trust: Clear and confident communication fosters trust and rapport with clients, affiliates, and other Realtors.
- Present Properties: Realtors and Affiliates need to articulate property features and benefits persuasively, while remaining calm and confident when responding to objections.
- Negotiate Successfully: Strong communication skills aid in negotiating terms favorable to their clients.
- Network and Market: Public speaking enhances YOUR ability to network, present at events, and market yourself, successfully and productively.
- Educate Clients: Realtors and Affiliates often educate clients about the real estate process; good speaking skills make this easier and more impactful, especially when delivering the information your client isn’t thrilled to receive. It’s all in the approach and presentation!
Overall, improving public speaking skills helps Realtors and Affiliates excel in a competitive market and deliver outstanding service, so mark your calendar and join us for this dynamic training opportunity!!
To CANCEL your class registration, please email class name, date, and location to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-353-9190.
Class cancellations for “Specialty” courses (Designations/Certifications/license renewal) received within 3 business days of the class start day will be subject to a $20 cancellation fee, which would result in a partial refund of the paid registration fee. If the aforementioned registration was not paid, an invoice for the $20 cancellation fee will be applied.
Members who “No Show” a class without notice of cancellation prior to class will not be eligible for a refund of the registration fee.
By registering for this class/event you hereby consent to the photographing of yourself and the recording of your voice and the use of these photographs and/or recordings singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. You understand that the term “photograph” as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage.