The SRS Designation elevates professional standards, enhances individual performance, and recognizes real estate professionals who demonstrate the knowledge and skills essential in professionally and ethically representing sellers.
1) Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
2) Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
3) Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
4) Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
Any licensed REALTORÂ® who wishes to earn the SRS designation must complete specialized training and other experiential requirements. We offer both a classroom and online course to accommodate learning preferences and schedules.
The first step in earning the SRS Designation is to complete the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation Course.
Once our office has received the student roster from the course provider/sponsoring organization, please allow up to 10 business days for processing. You will then receive an email from our office containing instructions on how to complete the designation requirements (outlined below).
SRS Designation Requirements:
(Effective July 1, 2017)
All requirements must be completed within two (2) years of taking the SRS Course or the applicant must re-take the Course. Only REALTORSÂ® who meet all of these requirements and have been officially awarded the SRS designation are permitted to call themselves an SRS and use the SRS credential, emblem and/or logo.
1. Successful completion of the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation Course.
2. Successful completion of one SRS elective course. (The elective course may be taken prior to completing the SRS Designation Course.)
3. Verification of three (3) completed transactions in which you acted as a seller representative (one may be a lease). These transactions can be from any time and any or all may be as part of your role on a team. We only require your broker to confirm (through a signed form provided once you complete the course) that you closed the three transactions and acted as a seller representative.
4. Maintain active membership status as an SRS and with the National Association of REALTORSÂ®. Exception: international members of SRS do not have to be members of NAR.
All requirements must be completed within two (2) years of taking the SRS Core Course or the applicant must re-take the Course. Only REALTORS who meet all of these requirements and have been officially awarded the SRS designation are permitted to call themselves an SRS and use the SRS credential, emblem and/or logo.
To CANCEL your class registration, please email class name, date, and location to email@example.com or call 561-353-9190.
Class cancellations for “Specialty” courses (Designations/Certifications/license renewal) received within 3 business days of the class start day will be subject to a $20 cancellation fee, which would result in a partial refund of the paid registration fee. If the aforementioned registration was not paid, an invoice for the $20 cancellation fee will be applied.
Members who “No Show” a class without notice of cancellation prior to class will not be eligible for a refund of the registration fee.
By registering for this class/event you hereby consent to the photographing of yourself and the recording of your voice and the use of these photographs and/or recordings singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. You understand that the term “photograph” as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage.