Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify why you need a home inspection, understand Florida weather and typical inspection concerns, and properly recommend vendors without limiting choice.
- Recognize what services are not part of the standard home inspection.
- Realize where termites are found and what their associated damage is. Understand what a WDO is and how to identify the main types of termites.
- Learn how termite inspections are performed and how termites are identified. Pinpoint limitations of WDO inspections.
- Discover common dry wood termite entry points. Identify conducive conditions for termites and how to avoid them.
- Compare different treatment methods and strategies. Negotiate the deal.
After completion of this course, real estate agents will be able to:
- Have a better understanding of termites in general
- Understand how WDO inspections are performed and their limitations
- Identify conditions that favor termite growth
- Understand treatment strategies
- Reduce risk
- Avoid losing deals unnecessarily
- Increase customer satisfaction
To CANCEL your class registration, please email class name, date, and location to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-353-9190.
Class cancellations for “Specialty” courses (Designations/Certifications/license renewal) received within 3 business days of the class start day will be subject to a $20 cancellation fee, which would result in a partial refund of the paid registration fee. If the aforementioned registration was not paid, an invoice for the $20 cancellation fee will be applied.
Members who “No Show” a class without notice of cancellation prior to class will not be eligible for a refund of the registration fee.