What’s one way to stand out among a sea of Realtors? By being the market expert, of course! Learn how to use data only available to Florida Realtors members in your day to day business to win the confidence of your clients.
Using the latest tool, SunStats, you will also learn how to make your own custom charts and infographics to share your market knowledge and engage your clients.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Understand how and when to use mean and median, how to calculate and how to draw conclusions about real estate markets
• Know the “Big Three” metrics that define real estate markets, where the data comes from and how to apply them
• Communicate what market metrics mean and how to discuss ways that market conditions impact clients
• Identify why real estate data is affected by location, time frame, and price point
• Explain how graphically analyzing market metrics demonstrate trends and shifts in real estate market segments and how to create graphs, charts and infographics
To CANCEL your class registration, please email class name, date, and location to email@example.com or call 561-353-9190.
Class cancellations for “Specialty” courses (Designations/Certifications/license renewal) received within 3 business days of the class start day will be subject to a $20 cancellation fee, which would result in a partial refund of the paid registration fee. If the aforementioned registration was not paid, an invoice for the $20 cancellation fee will be applied.
Members who “No Show” a class without notice of cancellation prior to class will not be eligible for a refund of the registration fee.